Fancy Pants Adventures Fancy Pants Adventures

Holy Crap!!!!

I have never seen a newgrounds game like this, the style is so cool and it must have been a pain in dah ass to action script this!!!

_ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_ _ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_

OMFG!

This is byfar, the BEST tutorial ever! Not only have I learned a bunch of shit from it, but I have gain so many useful resourses! I wish everyone on newgrounds could know about it!

GAMECUBICLE responds:

:D

Jack Russell Jack Russell

Great game!

I really enjoyed your game. It must have been a pain in the ass to test all the levels eh? The only thing is that there is a glitch in the game but it kind of helps the player succeed. When you draw the lines fast then the bar lasts longer. Other than that, the whole thing was incredible. I bet you had a pretty rough ride with the action scripting but it was worth it! The instructions were clear and it looks like you put a good effort and was very patient while making this. Keep it up!

Ninjaman! Ninjaman!

That's a pretty sweet game.

I liked that game a lot because it wasn't like some other fighting games where it's impossible to win. That was cool how you did all the different combat combinations as well. There seemed to be a pretty big wealth of user interactivity and the graphics were good as well as the animation itself. The thing I didn't appreciate was minor and all it was is the blood. If the blood wasn't green then that would have boosted the violence evaluation of the game. Anyway, that was really cool and make more cause I enjoy them!

Dress Up Sim 2 Dress Up Sim 2