Stickman Mayhem Stickman Mayhem

Not Bad...

I enjoyed this... Good length, and the choppy frame by frame actually looked good! However I despise of your use of gradients! You could also use a wider variety of sound effects... Feel free to look at my animation, "Jail Cell Stick-Fight" for inspiration... It's much shorter, but the animation is somewhat decent.

~Inquiry

Strawberry Gets a TV Strawberry Gets a TV

Go Clock Crew!

I want to be in the crew! Can I be in the crew? I type like a cool kid...

Omaha. Omaha.

It was ver accurate...

This was a powerful animation and it fit very well and seemed to be very accurate. I was impressed! And I also like your saying at the end "...that's what courage is, not letting the guy next to you know how scared you really are..." It was excellent. At first I always thought it was silly until my step-mother told me the story.

Ps. She really enjoyed it too!

Fancy Pants Adventures Fancy Pants Adventures

Holy Crap!!!!

I have never seen a newgrounds game like this, the style is so cool and it must have been a pain in dah ass to action script this!!!

_ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_ _ULTIMATE TUTORIAL 2_

OMFG!

This is byfar, the BEST tutorial ever! Not only have I learned a bunch of shit from it, but I have gain so many useful resourses! I wish everyone on newgrounds could know about it!

GAMECUBICLE responds:

:D

Jack Russell Jack Russell

Great game!

I really enjoyed your game. It must have been a pain in the ass to test all the levels eh? The only thing is that there is a glitch in the game but it kind of helps the player succeed. When you draw the lines fast then the bar lasts longer. Other than that, the whole thing was incredible. I bet you had a pretty rough ride with the action scripting but it was worth it! The instructions were clear and it looks like you put a good effort and was very patient while making this. Keep it up!

-strikebeam- -strikebeam-

Wow!

Nice tune! I'll problably be using that in one of my submissions!

Face Melt Syndrome Face Melt Syndrome

Wow! That's Great!

I regognized this music from the submission known as "The Last Stick Figure". I really like it so I downloaded it. What would newgrounds be without the ones who send audio. I'm a flash animator myself (and I suck by the way) an I have tried doing audio but it's so damn hard! I think that audio is where the real talent is!

Drunken Poker Party Drunken Poker Party

I just wanted to say thankyou

I used your song in my submission and it did okay. I never took the time to thank you. Well, thankyou.

~Inquiry